Sunday 7 February 2010

30 Days of Beauty

A short post this evening as I am fighting a heavy cold.
My weapons of choice are green tea, oatcakes and Manuka honey.
Oh, and knitting.
Sounds so wholesome but we had a huge lunch out at a friend's house today and I am still full of roast potatoes and crumble.
Oooh, and chilli chocolates.
Other news:
I have signed up for a great project.


30 Days of Beauty.

It is the brainchild of Erin at http://www.bluebirdbaby.typepad.com/.
The idea is to find beauty for thirty days and to photograph it.
What a great idea for February!
So, watch this space for some beautiful images of the world here in the East of England. If my camera helps me out.
The above photo is from last February in Dorset. Such great light came into the kitchen in the mornings.

1 comment:

  1. that would be so lovely to sit there, soak in the morning sunshine, drink my coffee, and just prepare for the day. Nice pic.

    ReplyDelete