Jen kindly gave me this award, THANKS JEN! I have spent most of my blogging time this evening trying to work out how to add the button to my post. I have only managed to copy the picture. Anyone got time to tell me how on earth to add a button to a blog?
Anyhooo ... onto the conditions of the award.
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
Jen, my lovely, supportive friend, thank you so much. I wish you lived just around the corner.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
- I was a vegetarian for 22 years until I was about five months pregnant and then remember saying to Andrew, whilst walking around the supermarket, that I needed "roast chicken and NOW". I still eat good quality meat and feel better for it.
- I am majorly clumsy and am always bumping into things and dropping things. I find this funny. Hubby not so much ...
- I speak fluent German.
- Kindness and empathy are hugely important to me both in myself and others.
- I adore Brussels sprouts and once as a student ate a whole pound of them, steamed, with butter and black pepper. Just writing that makes me want to do it again.
- I love to wear big, clumpy shoes. I just can't do heels but at 5'10", I figure I don't have to.
- Music is a source of solace and inspiration to me and it can bring me down if it's the wrong music at the wrong time. If it's the right music I can conquer anything.
3. Pass the award onto twelve bloggers you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
OK, here we go, hold onto your knickers:
Amanda at FeltFinland
Hannah at HomeBaked
Mary Beth at Salt and Chocolate
Sarah at Green Clogs
Sarah at Blue Garter
Lise at In the Purple House
Penny at A Sweet Grace
Nicole at Frontier Dreams
Calamity Jane at Apron Strings
Christine at Slow Living Essentials
Reyna at BETA BUDDIES
Andrew at Big Swifty
I admit some of these blogs are not "new" to me but I do rely on these voices to inform and uplift me all the time.
I hope they add some new voices to your days too.