So here are my responses to the questions. I have to respond in one word answers only and then forward it to three other bloggers. However, I know so few bloggers that I will do two and then a friend by e.mail.
1. Where is your cell phone? Handbag
2. Your hair? Brown
3. Your mother? Lily
4. Your father? Alan
5. Your favourite food? apples
6. Your dream last night? gone
7. Your favourite drink? tea
8. Your dream/goal? Mummy
9. What room are you in? lounge
10. Your hobby? crafting
11. Your fear? loss
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Budd/Frank
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something you aren't? short
15. Muffins? yum!
16. Wish list item? cure.
17. Where did you grow up? Suffolk
18. Last thing you did? knitting
19. What are you wearing? wool
20. Your TV? on
21. Your pet(s)? nope
22. Your friends? lovely
23. Your life? good
24. Your mood? stoic
25. Missing someone? Heather
26. Vehicle? VW camper
27. Something you're not wearing? earrings
28. Your favourite store? local farm shop
29. Your favourite colour? slate grey
30. When was the last time you laughed? suppertime
31. Last time you cried? Thursday
32. Your best friend? Budd
33. One place that I go over and over? local farm shop
34. One person that e.mails me regularly? Fiona
35. Favourite place to eat? Home
I don't normally take part in lists that need passing on but this one felt important, coming as it did from Colleen whom I count among my new Internet support group!
So, my three victims of Over the Top-ism are:
Kaija, my beautiful Goddaughter, who has just begun a blog of her own http://www.kaijalappi.blogspot.com/ . Kaija, I know you are off school sick tomorrow so this will give you something to do! Get well soon.
Budd, my best friend, husband and love of my life, firstname.lastname@example.org. You just won't be able to resist it!
Severine, friend and all round beautiful person. It will help you practise your English!
No photo today but I am taking Frank and Sev to Mersea tomorrow for a picnic in the van and a run around on the beach. Let's hope for balmy January weather!