There will be more
- knitting and a mastering (or should that be mistressing) of cables
- sewing (of our own clothes)
- learning new things (crochet for starters)
- planting veggies in the garden and eating them (that means you too, Frankie Boy)
- trips (to the Isle of Mull, the Cotswolds, Finland, the beach (lots) and Dorset are being planned)
- exercise & fresh air
- embracing of the moment
- music in our lives, both live and just around us at home
- locally sourced food on our plates
- blogging and photos
- comments on blogs and yet no guilt if I don't find the time
- sleep ( a girl can dream ...)
There will be less
- screen time
- worry about what others think
- fear of the future
- "responsibly sourced Madagascan prawns" on our plates (oh, yes, I fell for this one a month ago and hubby is still laughing at me!)
- time spent with people that don't sustain me or "get it" with regard to the D
Are you planning more or less of anything this year?
Happy 2011 and I look forward to sharing this year with you.
My husband posted this the other day (it's a friend of his) and I wanted to share it with you today, at the beginning of a new year.
It's raw beauty brings me to tears and it feels such a privilege to hear it each and every time.