Wednesday 30 September 2009

Hooray for parcels


I received not one but two parcels today, both from amazon and both fabulous books to feed me for the months ahead. One is "Nourishing Traditions" and is about eating real food, prepared with love and with time spent in the kitchen. In the last few years I have come a long way from my roots and have been constantly improving the food I create and eat for myself, my family and friends. This book is still going to be a revelation and a fantastic resource, I can feel it.
Frank meanwhile has been fascinated making up games to play with the conkers he has been collecting. We have even managed to extend the Conker Table to being an Autumn Table with pine cones, a mini pumpkin and acorn cups. Oh, and a seagull feather and three shells from his morning at the beach with Rowena and Heath. I am really trying to let him lead games at the moment (thanks Lynne for the information on this aspect of child development) and he seems to really thrive on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment