Sunday 31 October 2010

Happy Halloween

We don't do Halloween big style round these parts but we are having a scary supper (purple potato wedges roasted in the oven and moon shaped biscuits - actually broccoli would be more likely to scare the bejeezus out of Frank, so I may have a rethink!).
We have carved a pumpkin and Frank and I have fashioned a ghost costume out of a sheet to scare Daddy.
We are also going to watch Tim Burton's "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory".
I leave you with a clip from one of my favourite movies and one that is kind of befitting today.
Happy Halloween!
**************************
P.S. Thanks for all your great comments yesterday, I love hearing from you .

1 comment:

  1. Love that clip! We had the pleasure of meeting Mel Brooks when Addison was about 1. He paid a visit to our cafe and he kissed Addison on the head..it was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete